Monitoring & Evaluation Accountability and Learning
The ‘Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certificate’ course is a comprehensive program that covers the standards and procedures for results-based monitoring and evaluation for end-to-end project lifecycles.
This course endows participants with competences in setting up and implementing results- based monitoring and evaluation systems involving data management, analysis, and reporting.
The participants will benefit from the latest M&E philosophies and practices including the results and participatory approaches.
What is the key benefit of this ‘Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification’ course? This program is designed to enable its participants to become experts in monitoring and evaluating their development projects.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification Course covers all the key elements of robust M&E systems along with hands-on practical projects to provide experience in the M&E concepts being taught.
This training course will provide you with monitoring and evaluation (M&E) lessons and workshops on how to integrate data demand and use data analysis tools and techniques with M&E concepts.
Upon completing this Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification Course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
- Utilise data analysis software
- Build project results levels
- Construct a project using logical frameworks
- Use indicators and targets to measure success
- Monitor and track performance indicators over the life of the project
- Conduct impact evaluation
- Evaluate a project against key measures
- Collect data using mobile data collection tools
This is an interactive Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification training program and will consist of the following training approaches:
- Seminars & Presentations Group Discussions Assignments
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
- Similar to all our courses, this program also follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who send in their employees to participate in this Monitoring and Evaluation
(M&E) Certification Course can benefit in the following ways:
- Give your employees the ability to manage large data volumes using the latest tools Provide your workforce with flexible and cost-effective professional development opportunities
- Analyse case studies in this domain and be able to apply successful techniques in your organisation
- Comprehend the principles and practice of data analysis for project M&E and the context in which this operates
Professionals who participate in this Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification
Course can benefit in the following ways:
- Learn and work with data analysis and management tools that are used widely. Study each of the major fields of data analytics in an organised and logical manner Increase your demand as a professional with experience in data analytics because most organisations are now looking for ways to exploit the power of big data Recognise how to apply big data analytics across various industries
- Obtain certification in emerging concepts like data analytics and management, that will show potential employers and professional peers that you are an individual who takes your career seriously
- Keep yourself updated with the latest industry trends in technology and use them to make better decisions at your workplace, thereby increasing your chance of success, and improving your credibility subsequently
Who Should Attend?
- This Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification Course would be suitable for:
- Researchers, development staff, process practitioners, project managers and decision-makers
- Anyone involved in the processes of research, supervise, manage, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate development project
Module 1_Student Orientation & Training Overview
- Training Goal/Objectives
- Training Overview
- IT Support
- Engagement Strategy
Module 2_Principles of M&E
- Definitions of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Comparing M&E
- Definitions of Program Components
- Importance of M&E
- Overview of Results Framework
Module 3_M&E Plan Overview
- Function of an M&E Plan as it relates to project management.
- Common definitions of M&E Plans and various examples from experiences.
- The process of M&E Plan and barriers to successful use.
- Introduction to frameworks
- Conceptual frameworks
- Results Frameworks
- Logical Framework
- Hands on activity: developing frameworks
Module 5_Development of Program Indicators
- State definition of program indicators
- Develop program indicators
- Complete an Indicator Information Sheet
Module 6_Information Use
- Data and information use concepts and conceptual framework
- Importance of data and information use for evidence-based decision making
- Approaches and tools to facilitating data and information use
Module 7_Data Quality
- What is Data Quality?
- The criteria for data quality
- Constructing a data quality plan
- Data quality auditing
Module 8_ Engaging Stakeholders
- Define stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of the stakeholder engagement process to achieve program objectives
- How to use stakeholder engagement to address a variety of program barriers